[ML-General] Need help with programming in Unity

David Tabb formerlydavid at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:37:43 CDT 2016

Fair points.  Sometimes I find trying to explain my problems to someone
forces me to organize my thoughts in a way that reveals a solution.  I was
acting as sounding board, after demonstrating at least a cursory
understanding of the topic.

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Phillip Showers <phillip.showers at gmail.com