[ML-General] Joiner

Wesley Swift wesleyswift2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 08:10:09 CST 2018

I always set joiner blades with a straight edge.   First, use the straight
edge to check that the blade edges are sharpened straight.  Offset any
small notches so they don't form a groove.  Grind out any significant
notches in the blades or get new ones.

I then set and level them to the out table. Set the straight edge on the
out table extended over the blades.   When you rock the blades back and
forth, they should barely touch the straight edge all the way across.