[ML-General] Retro Game Night Check List (Who Got What)

Robert Butler rbutler145 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:11:23 CDT 2018

Hello all,

Retro Game Night is fast approaching and were looking for people to
volunteer their consoles and games for the event. The event will be held on
November 17th and we will be accepting game consoles and computers from
before 2000. This year we aiming to have at least two of every game console
and a good coverage of old computers. Keep in in mind that this isn't a
hard limit. The more duplicates we have the better. Systems will be set up
in the shop proper but we are also hoping to have a multiplayer room in the
sewing area, tournaments in the office and a few more duplicates upstairs
on the projector. Please respond to this email with what you are going to
bring.

P.S. We're also looking for small CRT TVs and monitors.

Happy Gaming!
-Robert Butler