[ML-General] Retro Game Night Check List (Who Got What)

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:16:15 CDT 2018

I can bring my old Apple II, but I've always relied on Matt to get that
network game up and running.

I also have a Commodore 64 with Pacman. It's been less popular previous
years, so I'm not really planning on bringing it unless someone 1) wants me
to or 2) has a different game cartridge to use with it.

Christopher Bero
Design Engineer, Firia Labs <https://firialabs.com/>
(256) 468-2146