[ML-Hams] Testing the A/V Area

Bruce Campbell phillybruce at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:50:12 CDT 2015

I have 100' of coax with PL-258 connectors on each end. We should be fine.
For HF we can string a random wire if the tuner works. If it doesn't then
we can calculate and cut to the right length.
For UHF/VHF I have an antenna or we can build a permanent one.

Do we really need a test? Setting up a radio is pretty "plug and play". We
can calculate line loss for decisions like cable routing.

Or are you just anxious to get on the air ;)

Bruce