[ML-Hams] Testing the A/V Area

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:29:58 CDT 2015

I have no idea what I'm doing, so I don't know if we need it :)

There was concern that there there might be a significant signal loss
running a cable all the way to the A/V area, vs, the Library or Hackables
area.

It doesn't seem like that much farther to go, but I've never done it.

If we're confident it won't make significant a difference, I think we could
push forward with setting up the HAM Shack in the A/V area.