[ML-Hams] baofeng cable available

kwajshier kwajshier at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 09:51:10 CDT 2016

CHIRP is free software that does a great job of programming the radio.  Google it.

-------- Original message --------From: Jeff Cotten <omegix at gmail.com> Date: 7/22/16  9:15 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: amateur radio discussion <hams at lists.makerslocal.org> Subject: Re: [ML-Hams] baofeng cable available

like software to use with the cable, or something else?