[ML-Hams] baofeng cable available

Erik Arendall earendall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:57:42 CDT 2016

More like what Icom has for their radios. They use a set of CI-V commands
that will send and receive information from the radio, such as operating
freq, filter settings, etc..
I have a project where I want to use a baofeng radio for the XCVR and use
an Arduino to control some functions other that just the PTT button.

For all I know either the radio does not have this ability, or its closed.