[ML-Classifieds] Anyone need a fridge?

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:15:56 CST 2016

I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in having a spare
fridge for the garage or if not, if Maker's Local would be interested in a
donation of one for their use.  It's my old fridge and it works just fine
but the bottom fridge door is messed up so it's hard and annoying to shut
and the seal is iffy sometimes as a result.  But it would be perfect for
beer or other drinks and even normal stuff if you're careful or can fix the
door and maybe get a new seal.  The freezer part up top works fine and has
no issues with door or seal.  I would just keep it honestly but I have no
where to put it.  Trade you for that ice machine? 😉😂  but seriously if
you or Maker's would be interested let me know.  We got a new used fridge.