[ML-Classifieds] Anyone need a fridge?

phillip.showers phillip.showers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:07:13 CST 2016

I don't think the shop needs another fridge. thanks though for thinking of us though,phil

-------- Original message --------From: Jeff Cotten <omegix at gmail.com> Date: 11/11/16  11:15 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: classifieds at lists.makerslocal.org Subject: [ML-Classifieds] Anyone need a fridge?
I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in having a spare fridge for the garage or if not, if Maker's Local would be interested in a donation of one for their use.  It's my old fridge and it works just fine but the bottom fridge door is messed up so it's hard and annoying to shut and the seal is iffy sometimes as a result.  But it would be perfect for beer or other drinks and even normal stuff if you're careful or can fix the door and maybe get a new seal.  The freezer part up top works fine and has no issues with door or seal.  I would just keep it honestly but I have no where to put it.  Trade you for that ice machine? 😉😂  but seriously if you or Maker's would be interested let me know.  We got a new used fridge.