[General] Retro Gaming and Computing Night '16 on Sat, Nov 12!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:02:00 CDT 2016

Hey all you Pac-Man professionals, TI-99/4A tinkerers, and Atari adepts!

It’s that time of year again! Retro Game and Computing Night 2016 is upon
us.

<http://imgur.com/8tTdgKU>

Come to Makers Local 256 for a night of retro awesomeness and fun!

There will be all kinds of systems and games, SNES, SEGA, NES, GameBoy,
Atari, as well as Amigas and other computers. We may even have a LAN setup
for old school games like Duke Nukem 3D and Starcraft. We are allowing all
games and systems released pre-2000, so feel free to bring your own systems
and/or games. Challenge Tyler to a game of Joust on the arcade machine if
you feel like getting dunked on! 😉

We will also have the grill and food going!

Please come join us, play some games, meet new people and see our space.
Also, remember your donations will help us continue to do events like these.

Details: