[General] ML256 Retro Gaming and Computing Night T-Shirt+More Pre-Order!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:30:21 CDT 2016

Hey everyone!

As promised, you can now pre-order all of your RGCN '16 gear! Pre-orders
help us not only help us gauge how many things we need to order, but will
also guarantee that you get what you want! We will have a few items
available for sale on the day of the event, but hopefully those go to
people who are not on the mailing list and didn't have a chance to
pre-order.

If you would like to see the glass or metal cups, find me on Tuesday and
I'll show you!

Order by completing this Google Form
<https://goo.gl/forms/mzHwQOVsRl3UZin32>. Email me if you run into any
issues or have any questions.

Here is this year's lineup (the largest ever!):

 RGCN + Chrono.gg MEGA Bundle Deals
Order a shirt and any other item and we'll include a free downloadable
Steam game code!

Special thanks to Chrono.gg <https://chrono.gg/> for donating game codes to
give out this year!

 T-Shirts ($15)
Each shirt is $15 except for 2XL (+$1) and 3XL (+$2) sizes.

.

 Drinking Glasses ($10 each)
These drinking glasses have been sandblasted with this year's RGCN logo!
This is done using only tools available at Makers Local 256!

 Stainless Steel Metal Tumblers ($20 each)
These double-insulated stainless steel metal drinking tumblers have also
been sandblasted with this year's RGCN logo, and will keep your drinks cool
the entire night! This is done using only tools available at Makers Local
256!

 16" x 20" High Quality Poster Print ($10 each)
Love this year's RGCN poster design? Get a large, high quality print to
hang up at home!

Pre-order using this Google Form <https://goo.gl/forms/mzHwQOVsRl3UZin32>!

Let the retro games begin!
Tyler Crumpton