[General] Makers Local 256 is buying a giant laser!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:34:51 CDT 2017

Hey all!

Makers Local 256 just kicked off their IndieGoGo Generosity crowdfunding
campaign to raise the funds needed to purchase a new high-powered
large-format laser cutter!

[image: Inline image 1] <https://igg.me/at/dX0zBP38G30>

If you're interested in helping out (trust me, you'll love using the
machine), please check out the campaign!

https://igg.me/at/dX0zBP38G30

If you'd like to get the word out, please help by sharing the campaign!
Either use the "Share" buttons on the campaign page, or share the posts we
have on our social media pages:

https://www.facebook.com/makerslocal256/
https://twitter.com/makerslocal256/status/866677001972744196

Also feel free to send the campaign to your friends and family, and
together we can get a shiny new machine for our community!

Tyler Crumpton
tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
(205) 222-7841