[ML-General] Do we have any pilots?

david ainut at knology.net
Mon Oct 26 16:00:28 CDT 2015

Sitting in the kitchen I saw tons of aircraft out at Memphis.  The Mode
S is a bit complicated so I don't know how to answer that properly.
Basically, if they have ads-b out, then the mode s can show up.  There
is some talk by the FAA that all 978 and 1090(ES) data will soon be
broadcast continually.  Well, once per second, anyway.

This is with the 2832 modules and 820T.

David M.