[ML-General] Huntsville Made National News Again

Phillip Showers phillip.showers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:12:37 CDT 2016

Its not bullshit. This is the future. The internet is a means for
connecting people in a manner that is vast and unparalleled in human
history. Notions of privacy need to adapt and change to reflect that. It
may be that the superintendent is doing a piss poor job implementing his
observation of the children in his care, but I think its reasonable for him
to make the attempt to use the internet and social media in particular as a
tool for helping to raise children in the internet age. Calling a kid out
for cyberbullying is a bit different from goose stepping up to someone with
a yellow star sewn on their clothing and demanding to see their papers.